Samsung Galaxy Note is the most amazing device of Samsung. It has gotten the biggest popularity among the customers. The gadget is advertised with the commercial ads also. There is a slogan for the device – “It’s Galaxy Note”. It begins with a question - “Is it a phone?” or “Is it a tablet?”
So, Samsung Galaxy Note is the perfect blend of phone and tablet. It is the awesome combination of phone and tablet. The first glimpse of the gadget is commonly similar with other Galaxy series with a greater display.
Samsung Galaxy Note has the dimension of 146.9 mm tall, 83 millimeters in width and 9.7 millimeters in depth. So, it is not a pocket friendly device. It is equipped with Super AMOLED display technology.
Samsung Galaxy Note Key Features:
- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- 5.3” WXGA (1280 x 800) screen with HD Super AMOLED
- Android™ 2.3(Gingerbread)
- Main (Rear) : 8 MP with LED Flash / Front : 2 MP
- 1080p Full HD video recording & playback
- MP3, AAC, AMR, WMA, WAV, FLAC, OGG Audio Format
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Bluetooth® technology v 3.0 + HS
- USB 2.0 HOST
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- 16GB Internal memory
- microSD up to 32GB
- Standard battery, Li-on 2,500 mAh
- Social Hub, Readers Hub, Music Hub
- A-GPS, Glonass
Samsung Galaxy Note is featured with a wide array of Google™ Mobile services also such as Gmail™, Google Talk™, Google Search™, YouTube™, Android™ Market, Google Maps™ with Google Places™ and Google- Latitude™.
Samsung Galaxy Note has attracted youth and young generations for its perfect design, looks and key features. It is the perfect example of technological innovation. It is as fast as effective. It has expressive applications and powerful performance. Samsung Galaxy Note price is tentatively fixed at Rs. 32250 in Indian market. It is an awesome handset like Samsung Galaxy Pro E1410.